[Rhodes22-list] new member

eyeballs eyeballs at maxinter.net
Fri Aug 27 11:30:11 EDT 2004

Hello Rhodies,
I'm new to the list but have been lurking for a while. I first saw a Rhodes 22 at the Annapolis show 2 years ago and was impressed. After reading more on the website I was eager to see it again. While on vacation last month on the Outer Banks, I took a side trip & met Stan at the factory. Now I am anxious to get my own Rhodes. I just started sailing a few years ago. I bought a 7.6 meter Columbia & am finding out that while it is a fine boat, it is not what I really want (single handing, thin water capability, IMF, etc.) sooooooooooooo.... I'm looking to sell the Columbia and buy a Rhodes. The budget (& the Admiral) dictate a refurbed or used boat.
Oh yeah, are there any offers from you Rhodies for a test/guest sail in the upper Chesapeake?
Tom,
You are a ways from Chesapeake Bay country, but what are the particulars?
Thanks,
Mark Metzler
Middle River, MD