[Rhodes22-list] boat for sale

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 27 12:57:35 EDT 2004

Judy:

Your pictures are coming thru bright and clear.

Are you selling the Lake St. George place too?  Lake Champlain is only a
couple of miles from the North end of Lake George.  Put your boat on its
trailer and take it over to Lock 12.  There is a ramp there.  It has to be
less than 30 miles.  If nothing else, just go over to the Marina at Lock 12.
Have a cool one watching a few boats go thru the locks.  You might want to
keep the R22 to sail there.

Ed K