[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodie in N.J.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 15:23:55 EDT 2004

Hello Phyllis,

Congratulations and welcome to the Rhodes group.  I second Bill's idea to
practice your backing in a big parking lot.  It's a skill that takes some
work before you get accustom to the backwardsness of it. Here's a tip that
helped me:  Put your hand on the bottom of the steering wheel and then move
your hand in the same direction that you want the trailer to go.

Good luck,

Slim
S/V Fandango