[Rhodes22-list] Michael's return

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Aug 29 22:59:49 EDT 2004

well if price was no object, or time was no object, or job was no object and kid were no object....

http://www.siltala.fi/

checkout the 37, that is a boat I dream of, OTOH the 321 is more likey in the used market :-)

I know nothing about this boat, but like the way it is laied out:
http://www.seatools.us/87lm32.htm

And the boat I would by today (after the devoice, lost the kids and job :-)
http://www.boats.com/listing/boat_details.jsp?entityid=12070631

Now for the trivial pursuit question:
http://www.scorpioyachts.ca/trawler.html

MJM