[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodie in N.J.

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 18:32:02 EDT 2004

Phyllis -
Congratulations. I'm glad you stood me up for biting the bullet. Offer
stands through Thanksgiving, although today's steady 15 kt. winds were
the best yet out of  a truly great sailing season. (Remember, steer the
trailer, et al from the bottom of the steering wheel to get
proficient).

Good luck, again, and look to the list for all your concerns.
Jay