[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Guppy

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 30 18:13:15 EDT 2004

Rummy:
	I still have the picture because the last I knew, Stan still has the
boat.  It looks like a pregnant guppy.  Probably sails like one too.  I was
hoping that he would fix it up and take it to the boat show last year.  If
he sold it, then maybe he could pay for a new roof on that back building.
	Now if he could convince the master stair makers to fix it up so
that it could get rid of it.  I bet even he might break a smile.
	Did you look at the trawler that Michael posted.  Do you think that
if its layout was used Stan might be able to sell that boat?
http://www.scorpioyachts.ca/trawler.html

Ed K