[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Lament

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:56:59 EDT 2004

Rummy,

This part of TN always seems to have plenty of water. I guess having a rain
forest 40 miles away help out. :-)

UT Football kicks off this weekend. We also have a huge fireworks display
scheduled. I am glad I slip my boat 100 miles down river (only 40 mile
drive). It is going to be chaos on the water down town. I like to party as
much as anyone and more than most; but some of these folks are just plain
idiots! I wouldn't even drive my car downtown this weekend. There should be
over 100,000 down town for the game and close to double that number for the
Booms Day fireworks.

I will be at my marina Friday through Monday. We have races scheduled
Saturday with a Seafood boil and keg party to follow!

Wally