[Rhodes22-list] Marshall Brodie Writer

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 1 09:27:39 EST 2004

Marshall,

	While I am sure that there is at least one Rhodes 22 in the Miami
area, I would not count on someone from that area replying.  First, only a
select few are on the email list.  The number of listees responding to any
post is reduced by many who are on for short times as their personal time
allows.
	As a way of understanding the scope and nature of the list, there
are Rhodes 22 owners and other interested in this email list from Oregon to
California to Texas to Louisiana to Florida to the Carolinas to Maine to
Canada and a multitude of states in the arc.
	While I know that there are Rhodies in Florida, some have been very
quite since the hurricanes.
	What are your travel capabilities?  Maybe a visit on a windy day to
Mr. Rummy would be the best answer.  We speak English not Spanish in these
parts.
	Mr. Rummy has a small demonstration lake available year round.  He
uses a 'Barbados' method of relaxing visitors.
See:

http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/
http://www.mountgay.com/main.html

Ed K
Sailing on Rummy's Lake, aka, Lake Hartwell
South Carolina side