[Rhodes22-list] Jim's Power Plant Console

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 1 09:30:52 EST 2004

Jim:
I am not the source of the picture.  I get emails from all over the country.
This came to as a joke with the source listed as 'Picture from 1954 Popular
Mechanics'.  If you read the fine print, it says that this is what a 2004
home computer is supposed to look like.  The joke is how much they missed
their mark.

www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200411/30/computer.bin

Ed K
Addendum:
Evidence has been found that William Tell and his family
were avid bowlers. However, all the league records were
unfortunately destroyed in a fire. Thus we'll never know for
whom the Tells bowled.