[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Robert & Wally Ignorant

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 11:15:29 EST 2004

Ed
They are not be considerate of me.  And this country
current deficit is completely manageable.

Example; on the previous post of research.  Health
care cost being the one thing that this country must
address.  If we inact Tort reform, Health care costs
stop rising at the uncontrol level they currently are.
 Reason, Health care costs have to factors that do not
increase life span or improve health.  They are:
Lawsuits
Doctor & Hospital liability inssurance

Enact Tort reform; eliminating the above two
uncontrolable double digits increases in costs and you
have solved the main problem with the deficit.

Of course, reducing discretionary spending will help
also.
Steve