[Rhodes22-list] Wally - one last try

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 13:34:40 EST 2004

Wally
The article tell you what the problem is.  Health care
costs.  It also tell you that health care has been
rising out of control withOUT increase life span or
improving standard of health.

The 2 conponent of this are what I just mension.
Lawsuit & liability inssurance.

Bush Tort reform will fix all this.  Also, as the
article mention; as compared to GDP; the deficit is
NOT out of line.  Our country is the biggest on the
plantet.  We are the big dog.  And we will always have
a lot of debt.  Everyone, people, business, corps; all
have debt.  So will government.
Steve