[Rhodes22-list] Testing Attachment

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed Dec 1 19:24:48 EST 2004

Slimmy
Just got back in...didn't sail, but tested out my new (early) Christmas
present, a 10' Zodiac with a 6hp Evinrude (2 stroke Rummy...2 STROKE!)
engine. The dang thing FLIES! I can see the potential for all kinds of use.

Your jpg came through loud and clear here. Guess you don't have to cut the
grass now huh?
jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie