[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Will, Bob, Jim, Lloyd, et al

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 2 07:30:47 EST 2004

Will:
	You did not follow the political junk on this list.  Slim was/is a
great proponent of Kerry.  He probably put the sign there.  He is just
waiting 3 1/2 years until he can use it again.
	Disregard all the rubbish that this exchange generates.  We have had
a pig wrestling contest here the past week.  Phuu!
	Now we have Lloyd and Roger complaining too!  To bad they are not
observing list netiquette.  Maybe it is time to call a vote about this
problem?

Bob,
	What are you going to do with the trailer?  Extension?  Did you see
the Web site on that trailer repair place in Pelzer, SC?  I believe that
Stan has a dual axle brand X galvanized trailer if you are considering a
used one.  He dislikes tandem axle trailers, so you might be able to work
out a deal.  He likes cash.

Jim,
	Do you have a picture of your boat on the trailer with that 'load
balancer hitch device'?  Their web site shows a picture just as Bob Keller
describes with the back of the vehicle down and the trailer down.  And it
speaks to fishtailing.
	Is the device galvanized?  Do your brakes still work?  I have the
same trailer.  I have experience with fish tailing, although the way I make
sure of the boat's position and weight, have been able to minimize the
problem.

Rummy,
	Didn't you mean once every other year?  We are talking about white
stuff not ice.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
A man rushed into the doctor's office and shouted "Doctor! I think I'm
shrinking!!". The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just
have to be a little patient."