[Rhodes22-list] Jim's Power Plant Console

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 12:48:02 EST 2004

to quote a great american " d'oh!"

Actually, I did get the joke and enjoyed it.  Especially the 50's style console TV hanging off the wall.

Note however that the creation of this image is no doubt more recent than 1954, since photos of reactor plant control panels were highly classified then, and for some years after.

Thanks

Jim Connolly