[Rhodes22-list]Jim's trailer solution!

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:13:22 EST 2004

Ed,

I use a load balancing hitch for pulling my travel trailer, although
not the one previously described.  In a sense they are vehicle mounted
as they connect into the hitch on the tow vehicle and onto the
trailer.  Basically, they reduce the tongue weight on the tow vehicle,
bringing the rear of the vehicle up.  Mine has a separate device for
sway control.  Here is a link for it, but I don't think it will work
with surge brakes.
www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=12701&src=SRQZ

Hank