[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 06:52:51 EST 2004

Stan
Our country is at war.  The problem is that all the
liberals only think of themselves.  Everything is
gloom & doom.  Nothing good.
\
When in fact; everything this country & this current
administration is doing IS GOOD.

You all need to start thinking positive.  All that
negitive attutudes is bad for your health and bad for
your country.
Steve