[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Thu Dec 2 12:51:33 EST 2004

You are absolutely, unequivocally right Stan!

Sadly, whenever Steve reads an opinion suggesting that his fiercely-defended
dogma of "USA is right to be at war regardless of the lack of support for
it" - at home and abroad - Steve is reduced to name-calling and insults
because he has no substantive counter to the truth.
He reminds me of a cheerleader who chants oft-practiced rhymes and shakes
her pompoms to rouse the "home team" to fervor.
The cheerleader has no grasp of the technicalities of the strategy on the
field.
She only wants to be seen and heard.

OK Steve you have been seen and heard ... and heard ... and heard.
If you can't rebut with civility and truth, it's best to stay quiet and not
reveal yourself for the fool that you are.

Nellwolfe

(Come on Steve, either have a stroke from holding your vituperative response
inside, or react as we all can predict that you will.)