[Rhodes22-list] Phillip's Boat Question

pestyone57 pestyone57 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 15:01:33 EST 2004

Ed,

    Thanks.  Your thoughts are somewhat akin to my wife's.  She is partial
to a new boat.  The trailerable is ideal for us right now since we can only
use it when we are off work and Virginia leaves us very seasonal sailing,
though with a trailer we could pull it somewhere warm.
     I am currently recalled to active duty and don't know how long that
will last, but we would probably place an order and downpayment when I am
released sometime within the next year.  To be fair to Stan, he has given me
a price range, but it is quite a broad sweep and to research financing I am
trying to narrow it down a bit.

Philip E