[Rhodes22-list] Firm Price

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:33:23 EST 2004

Phillip,

I'm certainly not a finance expert, but I do know that my credit union
will finance boats up to 30'.  If you belong to a credit union you
might want to check with them. Often times you can get a better rate
than a bank.

Marine financiers, on the other hand, may be willing to go a longer
term, 10-15 years.  My current boat is an Islander 36 and we have it
financed through Key bank on a 15 year note and we financed about 29K.
 They'll usually want between 10-20% down.

Good Luck,

Hank