[Rhodes22-list] Re: CB trunk, bottom paint

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:32:31 EST 2004

Roger, Richard,
  I am very anxious to finish this project before the weather degrades
to cold nasty days, and wanted your opinions on pushing the envelope
for using  a bottom paint when the ambient temp is around 50F??
  I will of course read the instruction on  Pettit's Trinidad before I
buy if I can find it in a store in NYC,  I have the PS 2003 issue
which listed and evaluated all the bottom paints and will see what I
can find. My only other choice after I am assured my board will not
jam again, is to put it back together without using all the bolts and
paint in the spring.
  any ideas?
  Lou