[Rhodes22-list] my 76 rhodes

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Dec 2 19:38:45 EST 2004

The boat's on the hard, and the guy says "That thing's got water in it.
Hey, bet if I drill a hole in the bottom, it'll all come out. MUCH easer
than pumping it."

Do you reckon that maybe he wasn't a sailor?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35

>>> gnilier at msn.com 12/2/2004 7:32:48 AM >>>
I have not responded to the postings responding to mine because My
internet access went down.  I hhave read the replys and Thanks for the
ideas, I do have a lot of work ahead of me. I appreciate the drawings
for the floor.  I will take pictures and post the progress.  I have
since found that the previous owner drilled a hole in the bottom to let
the water out.  I need to dry it out and patch that.  My plans are then
to do a floor and rebuild the cabin.
 Hank