[Rhodes22-list] Sailing - Highly Technical Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 05:39:46 EST 2004

Wally,

That wasn't me, that was the paper plant.  At least
you're upstream to make up for being downwind.  I'm
hoping that my best friend will start taking care of
the nits and noys on the boat.  He likes to tinker and
he's a clean freak.  I just like to untie the dock
lines and go sail.  You may have read the earlier
post, we bought a shop building on 2 acres a couple of
miles from the marina.  It will be nice to have a
place to store a lot of the "stuff" that accumulates
on the boat and in my garage rather than haul it back
and forth.  If he can sell his stock brokerage firm or
at least find a reliable partner, I think Ken will
spend half or more of his time on the lake.  He's a
woodworker and is moving all his tools down.  Hmmm,
mabe time for a wood-hull restoration project?

Brad