[Rhodes22-list] Re: CB trunk, bottom paint

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Dec 3 10:30:21 EST 2004

  Richard,
  Are you on Rockaway Inlet as in Queens, NY? or Long Beach?
  You would be 25 min from Gateway Marina by car, can I visit your
boat in the spring?
    Thanks for the pointers on the bottom paint and trunk.  Im going
to see whats avail at WM on W37 today.  The Island Park store has
moved and although I have the new location I wonder if its completely
back to stock yet?   Im right outside of Sheepshead Bay and go to
Venice Marina regularly for fasteners and other materials too.
Lou