[Rhodes22-list] Firm Price

Robert Dilk robertdilk at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:10:32 EST 2004

Taking the dedution and having the deduction stand up to an audit are not
the same.

ask your accountant, but the test for boats was an enclosed head, stove and
so many nights slept on-board ( 14 I think). my accountant had me keep a log
of nights on-board.

But this is America and you can do what you will.

Bob
S/V Knot Necessary