[Rhodes22-list] roger

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Dec 8 09:52:51 EST 2004

   Dear Rhodies:

While Ed has always been a wonderful source of where to go for information, the Rhodes Academy Award for lifetime service has to go to Roger.

I do not know why American Corporations are not fighting over who gets to hire him.

He is not only amazingly brilliant on an almost endless array of subjects but he is refreshingly candid, to the point of occasionally ruffling some of our feathers.

I think the Rhodes-list should divert its divisive political energies to running him for president.

I only wish General Boats had the money to hire him - just to keep him hanging 'round the plant as the company pet.

thanks, Roger, for years of helpful input ........

stan/gbi