[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk surgery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 9 13:49:11 EST 2004

Rummy, Steve, Roger ( not necessarily in that order);
  Due to the narrow area I m going to be working in, I doubt I can
effectively lay up the mat cleanly enough.   we are talking about  a
gap of less than 2 inches in width at most parts of the trunk.    I
really feel that adding the thickened epoxy will give me enough
support.  I also need to be concerned about keeping the trunk width
uniform and even.
  thanks for your concern
   Lou