[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk Surgery - Roger's Recommended MOC

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 9 19:32:04 EST 2004

>Todd, Roger:

Roger,
One of  My first experiment w WS epoxies I tried using acetone to
lower viscosity and it does evap very quickly and of course creates
more flammable fumes besides the epoxy fumes.
thanks for that option.