[Rhodes22-list] Favorite sailing song.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 07:25:06 EST 2004

Slim,
I can't speak for Ed, but my favorite is: Ninety-nine bottles of rum on the
wall. You can sing it for hours and never tire of it. And, the more you sing,
the more you want to drink. They just seem to go hand in hand. Speaking of
rum.........I'm thirsty. Off to the boat for a weekend of sailing. Looks like
I'll be hooking up with Captain Keller this afternoon for some singing. Cool
temps around fifty-five, but great winds out of the SW at 15. Later.

Rummy