[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes wanabes and List Lurkers

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Sun Dec 12 05:46:36 EST 2004

  Wally, answer to home port question is Lake Tahoe. Low water conditions in the west dominate where one can launch, and where you cannot. ( talking about lakes and reseviors).
  S.F. Bay Area Delta has several thousand miles of waterways that are wonderful to explore. Joyce and I have fished them for years.
  These waterways are not subject to drought conditions because they are directly connected to  the ocean. If I remember correctly, there is a R-22 owner in Sacramento.
   I can still launch at Tahoe, Pyramid Lake, and a few other alpine lakes in Cal. and Nv. w/o draw bar extentions.   Bary

-------------- Original message from "Wally Buck" <tnrhodey at hotmail.com>: --------------