[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of sailing.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 16:34:13 EST 2004

Had a great sail today. Winds were 10 to 15 out of the south west and not
many boats on the lake. Found Capt. Keller out in Yankee Clipper and we sailed
together for quite a while. I think the 40 degree temps had a lot to do with
the  lake being empty.
Since I was unable to find anyone brave enough to go with me today  (ballast)
I had to actually furl the genny to about 100%. I know, it's hard to
believe, but the prospect of being dumped into cold water had a strong effect on  my
brain processes today. The helm was a busy place and I got a great upper body
workout. Wish you all could have been out there with me.

Rummy