[Rhodes22-list] Lou, use the right tool

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sun Dec 12 20:19:16 EST 2004

Ed,
First, I'd like to say how much I've been enjoying your addendums for the
last week or so.
About the crane pictures, two years ago,on my way to work,I noticed a crane
on a newly excavated lot,the next day half of a manufactured house was set.
The next day the other half was set,the third day ,as the crane was setting
the second story on the middle of the two halves,the wind caught it and
tipped the crane,smashing through the second story and half way through the
first story. The crane company had to replace all three sections,giving the
owner two houses for the price of one.
Jerry