[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of sailing.

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Sun Dec 12 22:28:19 EST 2004

Glad that someone went sailing this weekend.  We had perfect weather,
but still hadn't decorated the Christmas tree or raked up the last of
the pecan tree leaves.  Now that I'm caught up on that, the sailing gods
might just punish me for staying home this weekend by giving me nothing
but cold and rain for a while.  It's a fine line we walk, trying not to
annoy the sailing gods.

Ben