[Rhodes22-list] Oops. My apology for being to drunk to changesubject line.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 07:16:07 EST 2004

Todd,
I'm probably one of the worst offenders of not changing a subject line. I
have high speed connection so I guess I never understood the relevance. I will
attempt to be more careful in the future. However, there will be those days
and  nights when I've been drinking and I'll probably forget all about it.Gee,
now  that I think about it, that's almost all of the time anyway.

Rummy