[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of sailing.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 07:56:08 EST 2004

Rummy,

We had the same here. I saw one large cruiser heading up the river but not a
single other boat. Never the less I got a great sail in! I layered up and
stayed warm and dry. I still may manage to squeeze in few more days sailing
this year.

Our club had end of year Christmas Party Saturday night. My third place
prize was an engraved crystal decanter. Much nicer than a trophy. Now I need
to filll with something good to sip. No I don't think it will be Mount Gay.
:-)

Also of note I got special mention for sailing 28 races out of 30 solo.

Glad you got out -

Wally