[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes wanabes and List Lurkers

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:26:07 EST 2004

b.ivers at att.net, you didn't sign you post.  I would like to extend an
invitation to see how good a couple of 86 hulls look.  There are two at my
marina in the heart of america, lake Carlyle, about an hour east of St.
Louis.  We are both wrapped up for the winter (last week - finally) but come
spring.  As an added incentive, I am an ASA sailing instructor and would be
glad to give you and your wife as little or as much instruction as you like.
  There are great cabins out there if you will be travelling any distance.
Just an option in case you are a midwest sailor.  Bob Weber