[Rhodes22-list] Knoxville TN Rhodes 22 Club meeting

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:47:46 EST 2004

Bob, I will bring that up at the next meeting of the Mud Pond Rhodes
convention.  You tore a page out of my "gonna do" list.  My one concern
would be answered by the "rally" format.  The last time I was in the keys
there were 10 of us on a Morgan "Out (house) Islander"  The C.G. kept
stopping us thinking we were Cuban refugees.  I have tried twice but never
made it past Ilmorada under sail.  Man those Keys look small on the map but
Key West is a really far sail from Fort Lauderdale.  Both trips were weeks
vacation where you can only sail for 3 days out and 3 back and all daylight
sailing.  The trailer would really help with some "Southing" progress.  I
say we put a date on the calender, and see how it works.  I vote for
Saturday 2/11/2006.  Bob