[Rhodes22-list] Lurkers Alert! Boat for sale

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 21:03:31 EST 2004

Anne,

Well, I guess the deal on Mike's boat must have gone through. Congrats
Girl!! I thought that was a pretty nice boat.

For the rest on the list, especially wannabes:

Anne's boat is a beautiful example of a Rhodes 22. I have been aboard
this boat many times and I would bet that she didn't even have to
straighten up the cabin to take those pictures she put up. She keeps it
looking that clean and nice all the time, inside and out.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want.

Rik