[Rhodes22-list] Music Joke

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 06:30:53 EST 2004

That reminds me of the story of the guy who was
walking by a Chinese restaurant with the sign:
GUSSIPPE GIOVANI'S CHINESE FOOD.  The fellow walks in
and asks the Chinese guy running the the establishment
how the place got an Italian name.  The owner replies,
"I get off boat at Ellis Island, immigration ask man
in front of me, what name?.  He say, Gussippe Giovani.
 Man ask me, what name?, I say Sam Ding!"

Now this next one is a true story.  When I moved from
the farm to Memphis, I had a yellow lab that
absolutely refused to be a city dog.  She would escape
every day and got hauled home by the police so often
they would just open the door and Brandy would jump in
the back seat.  One day Brandy ran off about three
blocks to the University of Memphis campus.  Some
student called Fan (I was on a trip) and said "lady I
got your dog".  Fan met the kid on campus and
retrieved Brandy.  The kid said, "hey lady, usually
there's a reward for this".  Fan had $26 in her purse
and gave it to him.  He complained about missing class
and said, "usually its $50 or $100".  Fan replied,
"next time, catch hundred dollar dog!"

Brad