[Rhodes22-list] Possible GPS Shutdown by Bush Administrtation

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 09:55:26 EST 2004

Yeah, I read that too.  Also, that selective error has
always been where the government could reintoduce it
back into GPS if necessary.  This is just another plan
in case we are attack and the government find that the
terrorist are using our stallites to coodinate thier
attacks.  It kind of like on 911 when all planes were
force to land.  That also was something new.  Actually
it good to know that we are devolpening plans to deal
with any possibile attack by these terrorists since we
know they are trying to change tackics on us.
Steve