[Rhodes22-list] Anne's Joke

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 18 07:35:15 EST 2004

Ed,
I will be single handing this boat much of the time.
I learned how to single hand a 43 foot from an expert,
so have had good lessons. just won't be as fun as the Rhodes.
I really would like to keep the Rhodes for my boat and the 33.5
for my camper. I honestly could afford both boats, but my freetime
is little and I am very particular about how nice my boat looks,
I would get too far behind on boat projects. That would make me crazy.
Meanwhile, I have a messy house and it is Saturday!
Anne