[Rhodes22-list] Music Joke

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:48:31 EST 2004

Yeah he has been around for a while but I bet he still puts on a good show.
I have some old Brubeck on vinyl that still gets used.

Wynton Marsalis is the second show; followed by John Scofield an awesome
jazz guitarist that made his name playing with Miles Davis. There is a total
of 5 shows.

Jenny loves these type of gifts.

Wally