[Rhodes22-list] Music Joke - Jazz

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 09:04:17 EST 2004

Ron,

A small bar/club would be nice but the TN Theatre does not classify as a big
concert hall/arena. TN Theatre  is a recently restored opera house with
great acoustics. My guess at 1800 seats may even by high, it might be as low
as 1200. In any case we have seen everything from Opera to a Rock at the TN
Theatre and it is really a nice venue. Our seats are in the center about 10
rows in. It is also right next door to the downtown brewery!

Wally