[Rhodes22-list] Question for Roger

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Dec 20 13:36:58 EST 2004

   Roger,
   Back in March, you posted a message about a rigging knife made with H1
   steel.  As we would all expect, you had a great amount of detail, both
   about the nature of the material and about your own personal
   experiences with it.  (The whole post is on
   [1]http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2004-March/013456.h
   tml).
   I'm contemplating a web log entry about my search for one of these
   this holliday season.  Would you mind if I quote from your post?  And
   if not, would your rather a psuedo-anonymous attribute (e.g. "Roger, a
   regular contributer to a sailing-related message board to which I
   subscribe"), or be given your full due?
   Ben
   [2]www.theskinnyonbenny.com