[Rhodes22-list] My Proj Boat

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 20 13:29:21 EST 2004

>Hi Everyone,

    Well old man winter finally arrived in Brooklyn on Monday morning
bringing 11 degree F temps and minus minus wind chills in the region.
But before the weekended, I did get to cut more incisions into my CB
trunk.   I discovered  the  stb rear side of the trunk has already
cracked and was the worst bulge so far.  I am trying to remove the
entire area but still have the 2ft x1ft area in the middle to
extricate.  Work might have to stop  if the snows get heavy, but I
will be out there if  I can slip under my keel on  its Triad trailer.
The wheels are off and totally supported all around by cinderblocks
and wood.
   When I get back to it and have the time before i apply the patch I
will take some pics. but its not a real pretty site.
  All the best to everyone and happy holidays!
  peace
  Lou