[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Review

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:44:05 EST 2004

Joshua, I only remember one person on the list who lives in Oregon.
Hopefully they are on line.  I wiould be happy to do the survey.  I have
been an R-22 Owner for 3 seasons.  I use the boat to instruct new sailors in
A.S.A.s Basic Keelboat Sailing.  This is the 6th boat I have owned and it
fits my current needs well.

Bob Weber
Odyssey Sailing School
www.OdysseySailing.com