[Rhodes22-list] Question for Roger

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 21 15:51:10 EST 2004

   I didn't have trouble finding it there, and in fact, that's where I
   ordered one.  I just wanted to play with one in a store and couldn't
   find it there.

   Has your toy held up as advertised for all of these months?

   On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:16 , Roger Pihlaja <cen09402 at centurytel.net>
   sent:

     Benny,
     I take it you've had a hard time finding a Spyderco, Salt-1 rigging
     knife?
     I just checked at:
     www.knifecenter.com
     This is the same web site where I purchased my Salt-1 about 10
     months ago
     and the same web site URL cited in the below referenced article.
     They still show the Salt-1 as in stock & priced at $49.95. What's
     the
     problem?
     I guess I would prefer to not be identified too rigorously on your
     web log.
     In fact, I wouldn't particularly mind if you did not credit me by
     name at
     all. If the information stimulated your curiosity; then, that's all
     it was
     intended to do.
     Roger Pihlaja
     S/V Dynamic Equilibrium