[Rhodes22-list] My Proj Boat

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Dec 21 10:47:10 EST 2004

>Wally,

  Home originally was Ave Z and Batchelder in a Lefrak built
cooperative apt. Now live with my girlfriend ( partner ) and her son
in Kennsington East 9th and Beverly Rd.  About 3 long blocks  south
of  the southwest corner of Prospect Park.
  My father used to be able to walk to Miramar YC from home ( or ride
his bike) and sail his Ensign( #1062).  They are incredibly stable
boats but dont try to haul one up to the Adirondack Mts!
  peace
  Lou