[Rhodes22-list] Interesting Week

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 08:38:21 EST 2004

Roger,

I hope this turns out to be the job you want it to be. If not, maybe they
should hire you as a consultant for a while and you  can keep your options
open. Sounds like you've already got a good line on their technology.

Best wishes and good luck. And happy holidays in any event.

Mary Lou

1991 R22   Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD