[Rhodes22-list] Interesting Week

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Dec 22 10:18:00 EST 2004

Roger Pihlaja wrote:
> ... "You knew so much about a classified system that
> the guy was freaked out & they are going to be taking
> a much closer look at how the system is marketed in
> the future!"...  Wish me luck!

1.  Congratulations on your professional research
into an opportunity.

2.  Good luck!

3.  Beware of the small-minded person's sharp teeth
and back-stabbing ways.  Many such will view your
perceptiveness as a threat.

4.  Also, for the sake of the lives you may save in
perfecting this device, I hope you get a chance to
bring your formidable intellect to bear on the
work.

Excelsior!
/Robert Skinner
http://www.britannica.com/eb/article?tocId=9103965&query=excelsior&ct=

> Roger Pihlaja
> S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Robert Skinner
"Squirrel Haven", 9 Gateway Commons, Gorham, Maine 04038-1331
'87 Potter 15 # 1618 "Little Dipper", '94 P19 # 754 "Edith P"
Home message and FAX machine 207-839-8777, Cell 207-653-1752
http://www.britannica.com/