[Rhodes22-list] Surface Coating for Floor Boards for an InflatableDingy

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Wed Dec 22 17:14:58 EST 2004

Seems to me that I have seen a design that incorporates an imitation wood
floor ie plastic, rsin, whaTEVER.  Ours is the achilles with an an air floor
butwood trade for a solid floor it is the 104 model, anyone interested??

Russ
s/v Bulldog

PS Who if any plan on going to the Philadelphia show in Jan?